The following relevant facts occurred in 2021 up to the date of issue of this report:
Changes in qualifying holdings
With reference to the information on shareholders with qualifying stakes, detailed in the ANNEXES TO THE MANAGEMENT REPORT section of this Report, NOVABASE received communications of the following changes:
- As from January 13, the shareholder Maria Manuela de Oliveira ceased to hold any stake in NOVABASE’s share capital or voting rights, following the disposal of 650,924 shares;
- On the same date, HNB – S.G.P.S., S.A. increased its position in NOVABASE’s share capital to 31.16%, following the acquisition of 650,924 shares, representing 2.07% of the share capital and corresponding voting rights;
- As from March 4, Santander Ações Portugal Fund ceased to hold any stake in NOVABASE’s share capital or voting rights, after the sale on the market of 694,649 shares;
- On the same date, Santander Small Caps España, FI Fund started to hold 694,649 shares (previously zero), representing 2.2122% of NOVABASE’s share capital and corresponding voting rights;
- As from March 5, Walter Rey started to hold in his own name 748,000 shares representing 2.382% of NOVABASE’s share capital and corresponding voting rights, after acquisition on the Euronext Lisbon market of 748,000 shares.
1-year postponement option of the ESEF requirement
On January 29, 2021, CMVM published the annual newsletter for issuers, under which informed that the issuers requirement to prepare their 2020 Annual Financial Reports (AFR) in ESEF format (European Single Electronic Format), as provided for in the Delegated Regulation (EU) 2018/815, was delayed to January 1, 2021. The newsletter also clarifies that issuers intending to disclose their 2020 AFR in ESEF format may do so on a voluntary basis. NOVABASE chose not to present the 2020 Report and Accounts in ESEF format.